ISSA Ottawa Chapter:: Job Notice Board
(ISSA Ottawa Chapter is not responsible for content on external sites)
City of Ottawa:: Senior / Intermediate Consultants - Microsoft Technologies (Posted April 2013)
Read the description here [PDF].
Avaleris:: Senior / Intermediate Consultants - Microsoft Technologies (Posted April 2013)
Avaleris is a dynamic entrepreneurial professional services company specializing in the development and implementation of innovative Identity Management infrastructures for global enterprise clients - providing ideal career opportunities.
The responsibilities and challenges of this role would encompass:
- Development and deployment of client's identity solutions;
- Working as a technical resource on a project(s) which may include the installation, configuration, integration and development of identity solutions within a Microsoft environment; and
- Solid commitment to providing superior professional services to all Avaleris clients.
The professional skills and experience for this role:
- A minimum of three years consulting experience working directly with enterprise customers utilizing complex software and network environments;
- Ability to interpret potential opportunities to provide additional value within their current engagements as well as evangelize Avaleris' service offerings to prospective customers;
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and issue recognition skills;
- Excellent business communication skills (oral and written);
- Highly professional representation of Avaleris in a range of customer situations;
- Strong sense of commitment to high-quality deliverables.
Knowledge and experience in the following technical areas would be assets:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft development technologies including ASP.Net, SharePoint, SQL Server, PowerShell, Windows Workflow Foundation and Microsoft.Net
- Experience with Identity Solutions in a Windows centric enterprise environment would be an asset. Avaleris is working with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Unified Access Gateway (UAG), AD and Active Directory Federation Services;
Desirable Qualifications Include:
- Enjoys and is experienced with business travel (primarily USA and Canada);
- A minimum of three years relevant consulting/development experience in Microsoft environments;
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related field;
- Microsoft Technical Certifications and/or IT Security Certifications; and
- Bilingualism would be a definite asset.
For further information or to apply, please contact: